Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I'm better than you at Super Mario World

I realize that the blog should be star 96 but someone else already has that, presumably because they are a freedom hating asshole. For those of you unaware star 96 is the rating you get when you beat every level in Super Mario World (with the exception of Bower's Castle, which doesn't make sense because you don't even have to get the best rating, but I digress). Example:
While getting four star 96s is not really a big deal the reason I'm better than you is in the speed of beating it. To get a star 96 is possible in under two hours using the turbo function in a snes emulator. To anyone who says thats cheating they can go fuck themselves. My super mario world skills are cash money.

Expect shittier even less irrelevant posts in the future, posted with no regularity. Check daily anyway.

1 comment: